SPARK-L-PURE units are intended for use with water supplied that are considered to be bacteriologically acceptable.
Using General Ecology’s Aqua-Polish – AP7 cartridges modules, SPARK-L-PURE systems provide a rated flow of up to 100 litres per minute – more than enough for household total supply, and for many commercial and industrial applications.
Find Out more about the Structured Matrix technology.
- Accepts either 3/2 or 1 inch lines
- Aerospace-type stainless steel vee-clamp closures
- Includes dielectric isolating positioners
- Quick change modules
- Double O ring bypass prevention
- Low pressure loss
- Sanitary finish, 300 series stainless steel construction
- Easy To Install
- Quick and easy to assemble and service
- Exceptional capacity
- Can be adapted to fit threaded fittings
- Easy to keep sanitary and clean
Flow Rate: 100 litres per minute
AVG Capacity: 114’000 litres
Cartridge type: Aqua-Polish 7 Module
Particle Retention Rating: 0.5 Micron Nominal (1.0 absolute)
Pressure Vessel Construction: 300 Series Stainless Steel lead free ports with LFT
Dimensions: 25.4cm Diameter / 44.5cm High
Weight: 10.9 kg
Working Pressure: 25-100 PSI
Working Temperature: 0.5 oC – 62 oC